TappnEd collects, holds and uses personal information of those with whom we have business relations typically relates to that information necessary for the proper and efficient conduct of business within the “Consumers” and “Business Relations” areas.
Consumer information is usually collected via account sign up, promotions, competitions, social posting and user queries. The information may include: your name, address, contact number(s), other demographics and email address information about your preference for goods or services we offer from time to time.
Purposes for collecting the information wherever possible, TappnEd collects this information directly from you.
We use it for the following purposes:
- to contact you directly about new features of the TappnEd system, prizes redeemed or won, samples, special offers, important information on promotions, competitions & other marketing activities.
- to inform you regarding promotions of TappnEd client’s products or publications we think you might be interested in.
- to confirm your identity to provide you with products you have requested.
- TappnEd supports permission based marketing. Where consent exists, TappnEd may enter your details into a database for the purpose of contacting you directly about TappnEd affiliated companies and clients’ brands, special offers, samples and other promotions.
- How we manage personal information TappnEd is dedicated to keeping personal information secure.
- This includes physical security, computer and network security, communications security and personnel security.
- To “opt out” and advise us if you would prefer not to be contacted select the “no contact” option during account entry or email us directly using the “Contact” menu option. We will endeavour to process as soon as possible, usually within 5 working days.
Procedure and Legislation
- Winner’s details and a description of the prizes will be entered on a database to comply with record-keeping requirements of relevant Australian State and Territory lotteries and gaming legislation.
- Campaigns outside Australia must comply with their own Federal, State and Provincial regulations, rules and laws. Details will also be published in accordance with the terms and conditions of each promotion.
- Disclosure except where you are otherwise notified, TappnEd will not sell, rent or otherwise make available any personal information to third parties.
- TappnEd outsources certain business functions to other organisations. For this purpose, and only for the purpose of providing services to TappnEd personal information may, as required, be transferred to or handled by:
- our related companies organisations which provide services to us, such as mailing houses, promotion and advertising.
- credit reference agencies or other credit providers, government or statutory authorities.
Revised by TappnEd® 18 March 2016
For more information about your privacy go to http://privacy.gov.au/